Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Challenge #51: It's a Sketch

Good Morning,

Welcome back for another Tuesday with the Die Cuttin' Divas. We are glad you are joining us. We have a new challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.

The Challenge...
Sketch week

Look...It's time again!
We have a Super Special Guest Diva... 
Gerda will be joining us for the entire month of February.
She has joined us for almost every challenge and her projects are absolutely amazing!
Yeah Gerda!


Here are the Design Team's projects...

Create a Critter and Winter Woodland

Pooh and Friends


Elegant Edges and Wild Card

A Christmas Cartridge


Elegant Edges


Framelits Labels form SU

Mickey Font




This week's sponsor is...




Challenge #50 : Anything Goes
The winner is...GiGi

  Congratulations!


Here is our badge for you to display.

Please send me your e-mail address (coachfans at cox dot net), so we can get your information forwarded to Cindy at Stamping Scrapping.

Thank You Cindy for your support!

Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. There will be a showcase later this week and then the winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week. 

12 comments:

GiGi said...

I am so excited that I won! THank you SO much! Looks like another fun challenge and I love what the DT did!

Dana said...

Hope you like my card for the sketch. Thanks.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

This sketch was really a challenge for me. But I appreciate the push out of my comfort zone!

Thanks for the inspiration,
Cindy :)

Susan Hogan said...

Now I know you are there I might enter a bit more I love my dies!

marg0006 said...

All the creations are so pretty Thanks for the fun challenge.
marg0006@verizon.net

Unknown said...

What great inspiration from the design team this week. Hope you visit my blog and check out and of course leave a critique with what I did ... be gentle please...lol

Sandi

The Paper Artist said...

Lovely projects by the DT!! Thanks for the fun sketch and challenge.

Glenda said...

Lovely projects design team! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Glenda

Sugarlips said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. :)

Sugarlips said...

I'm so sorry. My blog post is going crazy it onky is showing the full post sometimes. I thought it was fixed. I will keep trying to fix it and leave another comment :)
thanks for letting me know

Sugarlips said...

Please ignore the number 12 entry. I am deleting that post and I redid it. It seems to be working now.

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Wow, there was some great inspiration you shared. Thanks,

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com